So folks, I have to apologize. I’ve been neglecting this blog now for over a year and I’m sorry. I promise to do better. A lot has happened in the meantime, here just a few highlights:
- Last year we teamed up with one of Mexico’s finest Tequila distilleries “El Tesoro” and together with Master Distiller Carlos Camarena we toured through US cities to promote what we’re passionate about, coffee and tequila. This was an awesome experience and I will share some of the yummy cocktail recipes with you in my following blog entries.
- We sourced the best Mexican coffees to continue to bring you the high quality coffees you’re used from La Floresta Café and we launched our new single origin coffee “Alebrije”, a 100% organic, full-bodied coffee from the Chiapas mountains. Definitely a must try!
- Last November we promoted La Floresta Café and coffee culture on the IQ Gastronomic Festival in Winter Park, FL. It was freezing, but the coffee kept us warm. Big shout out to Ivaneska Calixto and iq social business for this great event.
- Since all you Floridians know that during the hotter months you need to stay cool, we are now supplying various bars and restaurants in the Orlando area (including a park well known for its famous mouse) with our delicious cold brew. It’s great straight, mixed with your favorite creamer and/or liquor. Sanford’s Celery City Craft is showing everyone how it’s done, they created the fabulous “Frosted Latte Stimulade”, featuring La Floresta cold brew, Loggerhead Distillery vodka and Celery City’s mixing magic.
- As most local businesses, we also feel the impact of Covid-19 and depend now more than ever on YOU! Every order counts to keep our employees’ jobs safe to so they can continue to provide for their families. We have lots of things planned for you over the coming months and I will make sure, to keep you posted. Thanks for being a customer of La Floresta Café!